Gynofit Wash Foam – cleansing and intimate shaving
Gynofit Wash Foam offers 2 products in 1! Save time in the shower with the new Wash Foam. Clean your intimate area and shave your bikini line at the same with the razor of your choice.
Lactic acid and an extract of the aloe vera plant support your pH balance and the natural protective function of your vaginal flora. This fine cleanser also doubles as a shaving foam for your intimate area. With just one product, you save yourself time for the more enjoyable things in life.
Benefits of Gynofit Wash Foam:
- cleansing & intimate shaving with just one product
- multiple uses save you time
- protection for intimate flora
- with lactic acid and aloe vera extract
- fragrance-free, soap-free and colouring-free
- dermatologically tested
- easy to use – multiple uses
Use for cleansing:
Use the Wash Foam daily when showering. Rinse the shower foam off thoroughly after application. You can, of course, also use Gynofit Wash Foam for cleaning other sensitive parts of your body.
Use for intimate shaving:
First, apply Gynofit Wash Foam generously. Then, with gentle strokes, start to slowly shave your intimate area. Keep the skin tightened and keep rinsing the blade under running water. Does your skin tend to get irritated after shaving? Then we recommend Gynofit Intimate Care Oil. It calms and moisturises the skin in your intimate area following hair removal.
Aqua, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Betaine, Lactic Acid, Trehalose, Coco-Glucoside, Panthenol, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Extract
My solution: Gynofit!
Tips for intimate shaving
Gynofit Wash Foam protects your skin during intimate shaving. You can further maximise protection with these two steps, which are as simple as they are effective:
- Shave at the end of the day. This turns the chore into a wellness ritual and your intimate area has enough time to recover, without being subjected to tight jeans or friction from you being continually on the move.
- Shave in the direction of hair growth. This is gentle on the pores and prevents skin irritations, spots and inflammation in the intimate area.
More Gynofit feminine hygiene products
Gynofit helps you protect your intimate area and prevent problems from arising. Whether you have an unpleasant smelling discharge, dryness, irritation or susceptibility to vaginal infections – our range of products extends from our popular Lactic Acid Vaginal Gel and Perineal Massage Oil to our Smartballs for a strong pelvic floor. Our care and medicinal products promote a natural balance and relieve discomfort and symptoms.
A selection of our products
Do you have a question about a product or how to use it?
You can contact our product specialists in complete confidence.